The product serial number is on the data plate on the product base and the sticker label on the product packaging's exterior sleeve.
Wipe the UC01 clean with a damp or antistatic cloth. Never use aggressive detergents, solvents or products containing abrasives. Avoid using a dry cloth as it may generate static electricity.
If liquid gets inside the product:
● Immediately unplug the UC01 from the wall socket.
● Unplug all connected devices from the UC01.
● Turn the UC01 upside down to remove as much liquid as possible (try gently shaking out any excess liquid).
● Remove all excess liquid with a soft cloth.
● Leave the UC01 face down in a warm and dry place for at least 72 hours (do not blow dry, put in a microwave, an oven, or any other electrical device).
Products may be damaged if internal components are exposed to liquids. The warranty does not cover liquid damage.
The UC01 can power any portable device that can charge via USB cable, with up to 2.5A of current.
Check the device you have plugged into the UC01 via USB cable is charging. If it is not charging, please check that the UC01 power cable is correctly connected to the wall socket and ensure that it is firmly plugged into the UC01 desktop charging unit. Position the USB charging cable in a port and connect it to your device correctly. Recheck to see if your device is now charging.
Did you find the answer to your questions? If you still need help, please contact Punkt.'s Customer Care team here.