- All information is given without obligation. We cannot guarantee that data is always fully up to date in all cases. We reserve the right to amend or update information on this site at any time and without prior notice. This likewise applies to improvements and/or modifications to the products or programs described on this site.
- Similarly, our business accepts no liability for failures of Internet performance, damage caused by third parties, imported data of all kinds (viruses, worms, Trojan horses, etc) or links from and to other websites. We have no control over the content and form of external websites.
- We cannot guarantee the perfect operation of hardware and software.
- We wish to draw your attention to the fact that this site may contain technical inaccuracies and/or typographic errors.
- Under no circumstances will our business be liable to you or to any third parties for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damage resulting from the use of this or of a linked website. All liability for loss of profit, interruption of operation, loss of programs or other data in your information systems is also excluded. This likewise applies if specific reference is made to the possibility of such damage.
- Cookies are data files which a website may send to your browser to facilitate your work with database-assisted systems. However, you do have the possibility of instructing your browser to inform you if you receive a cookie. You can then decide for yourself whether or not to accept it.
- The transmission of communications, documents and other information by email is regarded as less dependable, secure and confidential than its transmission by letter or fax. We use modern detection technologies to eliminate viruses and spam. However, we also advise you to use virus scanners and decline all liability for damage caused by emails or the loss thereof. We reserve the right to reject emails with potentially hazardous data files attached.
- In principle, you leave no personal data behind when you visit our website. However in some specific cases we need your name and address. If such personal information is required, we will call your attention to that fact.
- We undertake to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal data.
- We make content or services from other websites available to you on this site through links. These other sites are not governed by our data protection guidelines. We advise you to check all such sites and ascertain how your data is protected in each case.
- If you make personal data available to us by way of information or to place an order, we reserve the right to use such data for marketing purposes.
- We do not guarantee the confidentiality of emails and other electronic means of communication.
Important copyright information
- This site was designed to provide information to the public. Any illegal or improper use shall be liable to prosecution. By entering this site, the user expressly agrees to be subject to Swiss law and the jurisdiction of Swiss courts. The content of this site, and especially photographs, video images, sound, graphics, text, etc, are subject to copyright laws. These rights are guaranteed under the Swiss Copyright Law (RS231.1) and the Swiss Federal Law on Unfair Competition (RS241).
- The content of this site is strictly for private use. Any other use, in any form whatsoever, in particular by means of publication or reproduction of the content of this site, is prohibited. The following shall, in particular, be considered as illegal and improper use: any commercial use affording the offender financial compensation, as well as any non-profit making use beyond the user's strictly private circle (e.g. advertising and promotional use; book publication; posters; photographic exhibitions; reproduction on clothes or other material; production and/or marketing of videos; CD-ROMs; Websites; etc).
- All other trademarks used on the site are the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the site may be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right of use of any trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Punkt. Tronics AG or the relevant third party owner.
- If you have any questions or comments about our disclaimer, about data protection or copyright, please contact us.
Submission of design, rendering and materials to Punkt.
- All the information, ideas, design and related materials contained in the Submission have been delivered by the sender to Punkt only and were not, are and shall not be delivered to any other third parties for at least 12-month period following the date of the Submission;
- The sender is the sole inventor/designer and the sole exclusive owner of any information, ideas, design and materials contained in the Submission;
- The information, ideas, design and related materials contained in the Submission are original, new and have not been disclosed before in any manner whatsoever;
- Provided that the sender shall be in any case mentioned as inventor/designer of potential products manufactured by Punkt and implemented exclusively on the ground of the information, ideas, design and related materials contained in the Submission, Punkt is authorised to use and exploit such information, ideas, design and materials in any manner whatsoever with no royalty due in relation to such use and exploitation;
- the information, ideas, design and materials contained in the Submission the sender made available to Punkt and that may be made available in future by any further means of communication may be object of derivate works by Punkt.
© 2010 Punkt. Tronics AG All rights reserved.
Punkt. and the Punkt. logo are registered trademarks of Punkt. Tronics AG.
DP 01, DP 01S, AC 01, ES 01, UC 01 and MP 01 are registered product designs.