We are very sorry that the last Pigeon update v1.2.0794, released on Tuesday, October 18, 2022) stopped working, causing inconvenience to many people using the service. We’ve released an emergency update, v22.214.171.1247, which fixes the issue, and we encourage you to update to this version to continue using Pigeon on your MP02. Sincerest apologies.
- General usage and set-up: The service is now working. It is possible to send and receive messages and make and receive calls.
- Group conversations: It is not possible to create groups or join groups by invitation links.
- Group conversations: It is not possible to initiate or join group calling conversations.
- Set-up: it is not possible to select image tiles with the Punkt. key on the CAPTCHA test. It is necessary to use the numerical key ‘5’ instead.
- Set-up: If the ‘Registration Lock’ feature is enabled on your Signal account with the same number on a smartphone device it isn’t possible to complete the set-up of Pigeon on the MP02 without disabling ‘registration lock’ on the other device first.
- Set-up: The ‘Call-me-instead’ option for receiving the Signal verification code currently leads to a black screen.
- Voice messages: it is not currently possible to adjust the volume while listening to a voice message.
- Conversations: Tagging functions are not enabled on Pigeon while typing messages.
We are working towards fixing these issues with the next Pigeon update.
For instructions on how to install and use Pigeon, please refer to the MP02 Pigeon User Manual